Have you noticed that the Christian Church has changed to imitate the protocols and methods of the world? More and more churches are seeking Pastors with Masters and Doctorate degrees. They are more concerned about the prospective pastor’s credentials than they are about his morals and his salvation. Some even set the pastor’s salary according to what level of education he has achieved. This is worldly and has no foundation in Holy Scripture. THIS IS NOT OF GOD!
Education is good. We should get as much education as we can afford or that is afforded to us. The more tools and skills that we have to use for the work of the kingdom of God the better. BUT DON’T GET IT TWISTED! We cannot qualify or certify to be God’s Preacher and Servant through Bible Colleges or Seminaries. God is not impressed with your diplomas, degrees, certificates or any such man contrived prerequisites.
- You must first have heard and believed the TRUE Gospel of Salvation through Yehowshua HaMashiach – Jesus the Christ). ( Mark 1:15)
- You must be born-again of the water and of the Spirit according to the scriptures. (John 3:3-7 and Acts 2:38)
- You must spend time in the presence of GOD and with the Messiah – God’s Living Word.
- You must wait to be sent by God and not by man’s institutions of religious organizations. (Romans 10:15)
- Then you must go forth in the assurance and power of the Holy Ghost – being led by the Spirit and not by the flesh. (Acts 20:28)
These five points do not take the place of an education but place education in its rightful place.
Copyright © Othealor W. Prince 2013
All Rights Reserved
TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!